Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best drugstore eye makeup remover?

i need a new eye makeup remover to take off my mascara.





i only use mascara(cover girl lash blast) on my eyes and my current makeup remover sucks(neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover) it doesn't take off my mascara at all and i don't even use waterproof mascara. so it sucks don't ever buy it lol





anyways i'm looking for a new remover to get my mascara off.





any suggestions are welcome!


thank you for your answers!! :)Best drugstore eye makeup remover?
baby oil is the best make up remover for anyone


its oil naturaly removes the make up


and when u sleep ur skin sucks up the oil


and believe it or not ur skin isnt oily on the morning


plus it helps hydrates the skin so u dont get wrinkles


other make up removers damage the skin after many uses cuz of the chemicals


hope it helps!!! =]Best drugstore eye makeup remover?
I use Rimmel London gentle eye makeup remover.


It works great and doesn't hurt if you accidentally get some in your eyes.
Almay pads are decent - the pink (oily) work better than the oil free - but are harder to wash off.
I use baby oil or Vaseline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening