Friday, June 25, 2010

Eye Makeup Remover?

A gentle, actually good for the skin around the eyes, and rinsing after using it is optional.Eye Makeup Remover?
Baby oil works the best for removing water proof makeup.Eye Makeup Remover?
nivea eye make up remover
LanCome is my vote. Liquid non greasy.
ya get any type from clinique, sephora or MAC nothin cheap it will damage ur skin or u can use baby oil it works and pls anwer my question..





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag5xW6VbTkCk0tqtfuyVd5_sy6IX?qid=20070818140018AAldEpI
try this Neutrogena makeup remover.


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





or try Ponds Cloths


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
I have used tons of removers! I like to use babyoil. Yes, it is oily but you can use toilet tissue to wipe off the remaining bit of oil.


I may be wrong for using this,, but I have dry eyes instead of oily.


I find that it it a lot quicker, because I use a lot of mascara. and I don't want to have to tug on my eyes to get off the mascara.


good luck,, I am sure Lancome is good....I haven't used it... but anything they have is great... but pricey.
EB5 Cold Cream, I Swear By It!
I love Cliniques make up remover it's for eye make up as well as any other makeup. It's gentle and works the best I have found. I have tried Maybaline, Este Lauder, and Cover Girl's remover and Clinques doesn't sting my eyes or leave a greasy goo after I have washed it off. I have used the Take the Day Off Make Up Remover for Lids, Lashes, %26amp; Lips. But they have other remover products you may find you like better. I use their skin care line as well and it's wonderful too! I buy mine at the Macy's beauty counter but you should be able to find them at any department store or order online through the link below. Good luck!
My mom gets this stuff from Avon - it works wonders. I dont know the name of it though. I hope this was atleast midly helpful.
almay
I use baby oil. It works twice as good as a clenser and its good for your skin too!! =DD
dove makeup remover. I like it. it's nice and light and doesn't leave you dry.
almay oil free eye makeup remover pads. they are these amazing circular pads, 1 is good for 2 eyes and you don't have to rinse.
my friend puts lotion on her eye, not fully rubbing it in, and uses a q-tip to wipe off the makeup and lotion together.
Lancome, brilliant stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I just started using eb5 and I love it! It might just be me, but I think all Avon products smell funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love eb5 for face cream. It makes my skin feel wonderful! A good makeup remover is baby shampoo. It's gentle and it smells good! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
skin whitening