Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Recommend an eye makeup remover!?

I've been using Lancome bi facil and it's wonderful! But I run out quickly and I'm tired of shelling out twenty bucks for an eye makeup remover when I could be buying make up instead. Oh the irony...





Anyways, whats a good eyemakeup remover that isn't greasy.


But pleaseee dont recommend neutrogena because I tried the one that is supposedly oil free and it felt so gross and greasy! Yuck!





Thanks, loves.Recommend an eye makeup remover!?
Almay oil free - it's not at all oily or greasy, and doesn't leave a residue around your eyes. And it works! Plus, it's not expensive.Recommend an eye makeup remover!?
there is also a target eye makeup remover. its called Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover. its pretty cheap, i haven't used it, but people (on the reviews) said its better than lancome and clinique. i'm thinking of buying it also. Report Abuse

Cetaphil liquid cleanser is good. So is Clinique's Eye Makeup Remover. If you have dry skin, you can use jojoba oil. (http://www.desertessence.com/pages/bodyc鈥?/a>
I like Clinique Eye makeup remover or baby oil. I have really oily and sensitive skin but I have not had any problems using the baby oil.
beauty control *lash and lid bath* works great !


its the best i've used


good luck!
Loreal%26lt;---- i dont think i spelled that right im sorry..... i like it works well.
plain baby oil is the best makeup remover and its cheap!
have you tried Ponds
Ok don't listen to them!!! (Kidding everyone)


I'm sort of a conosur in this department. I always wear eye make-up and waterproof mascara and have had a terrible time trying to find good make-up remover. This is the holy grail of it all though....Clinique ';Take The Day Off';! It's for lids lashes and lips. A bottle costs about 16 bucks and if applied with a cotton ball it lasts forever. It is slightly greasy, but it has to have some sort of oily base to remove the make-up completely. However it's not a nasty greasy and it washes off easly with facial soap. Try it and I promise you'll love it.
of course clinique eye make up remover!
The eye makeup remover from e.l.f. is really good. And everybody i know just loves it... i'll give you the site. hope this helps.
Hmm some type of cream I guess
http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening