Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye makeup remover help pleasee??

okay, so i bought the CoverGirl Lash Exact mascara that is waterproof, and when i try to get it to come off it just wont! is there a good eye makeup remover out there?Eye makeup remover help pleasee??
try any lotion. it works for me!!Eye makeup remover help pleasee??
Fresh Soy face cleanser is the best! It is a little pricey but it's the only thing I've ever used that completely removes mascara. I think they have it at Sephora.
I use waterproof mascara a lot when I go swimming. I use the walmart brand makeup wipes.. They work really well and lower cost then other brands! Hope this helps!
Baby Oil %26amp; Lotion both work well for waterproof makeup.





Maybelline %26amp; Rimmel both have good makeup removers; they both have specific ones for waterproof makeup, and regular makeup.
Bobbi Brown eye make up remover is good. Takes off my waterproof liner and macara. Only downside...it's $20.00.
Yes but you will have to spend some Ca-Ching! Go to a Estee Lauder make-up counter they have an excellent one. In the mean time a warm wet wash cloth and Ponds cold cream or petroleum jelly should do it. Good Luck!





Smooches











WonderWoman
It may be kind of expensive, but I use the Clinique brand. It really works, but it makes my face feel greasy afterwords. I usually wash my face after I use the remover, and it's fine. But it gets rid of all the makeup without much effort!
the most inexpensive thing i have found to work wonderful is vasoline. you can also get the store brand for a buck cheaper. it works great and it isnt harsh on your eyes. hope this helps.
I love Avon's eye makeup remover...not only does it work, but it's relatively cheap (you can catch it on sale for .99 if you're lucky)!
I use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.


It's a makeup remover and a cleanser in one. It takes off waterproof mascara and eyeliner really well. I love it!
go to a pharmacy and buy make up remover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening