Saturday, June 26, 2010

Swollen eyelids after using eye makeup remover???

ive been allergy tested twice im not allergic to anything im only 16 it started when i was 15 every single morning when i wake up my upper eyelid is swollen





this also happens after washing my face/splashing water on it


and when i cry my eyelids do not just get puffy both my upper and lower lids swell up to the size of a golf ball they get huge





also i never wear makeup but recently for a wedding i did and when i used neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover my upper eyelids swelled past my eyelash line





sometimes it lasts for 2 hours when i awake and then goes down.sometimes it goes down but not all the way and along my lashline stays swollen all day.





WHAT IS CAUSING THIS????Swollen eyelids after using eye makeup remover???
I'm sorry..don't have a good answer for you.


Just letting you know that my son gets these big 'hives' around his eyes after he crys or gets upset.


I asked the doctor and he told me its uncommon, but no big deal. Sorry, I can't be more help. I'd like to know why too!Swollen eyelids after using eye makeup remover???
go to ur doctor. it could be a serious allergy that was not on the allergy test you recieved. those tests dont include all allergens in the world so get it checked out.
i feel so bad for you, I think only a doctor can answer that!
try reading the bottle off makeup remover, it probably has a line that says '; discontinue use if irritation occurs'; if irritation persists, see your physician'; stop using it, and stop wearing eye makeup for awhile, it could just be a minor infection that is irritated by the cleanser, if after awhile your try it again your body might have healed enough to provide an immunity to what is irritating your skin and won't be a problem anymore, also, after discontinuing for awhile you could switch cleansers and see if that helps, but you should at least go make up free for about two weeks first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening