Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Eye Makeup Remover?

I have a problem with vaseline or baby oil because of the residue it leaves in my eyes. I use waterproof eye makeup which seems impossible to get off completely with out hurting the skin around my eyes. I have extremely sensitive skin too!Best Eye Makeup Remover?
Sweet Almond oil I get it in bottle of 16 oz and it takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara





I order it from this place. They are fantastic and I make all my own soaps and lotions too.





http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/def鈥?/a>Best Eye Makeup Remover?
mary kay, you get what ya pay for. Ebay would be the best place in my opinion its about 50% off of retail there
Well you said you dont like baby oil based ones and the ones I find best all have some sort of that oil in them. It makes it easier to get the makeup off without tugging on the skin therefore creating wrinkles ten years from now. I use lancome and rimmel but I dont find that they leave residue ever. Just wash it off with soap and water after if it bothers you.
Clinque has a great eye makeup remover. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin but also removes all the makeup without much effort. It really works great and it not too expensive
Matis...it's a high end product from France
mary kay ahs a really good eye make up remover. its great on skin, wont irrritate it at all!
i use l'oreal eye makeup remover, it's pretty gentle to my skin
sephora's eye make-up remover is phenomenal and doesn't leave behind that waxy, greasy residue.
the best eye remover is cold cream and the cap is ether blue or white and i use it and it works really great and it wont burn your eyes and my grandma use it all the time the place where you can find it is right aid hope i helped.
Mary Kay... Im not really a name brand kinda girl, but i went to a mary kay party and got a tiny bottle of the eye make up remover in a gift bag and its by far the best ive ever used....even gets off waterproof without any trouble!! You dont even have to buy it from someone who sells Mary Kay... i get mine from Ebay.... its totally worth it and its like $4.00 which is way cheap!!!!
i found that the best thing to use is just plain lotion that always seems to work for me.
Mary kay has a good one and it will get rid of any dark circles under the eyes as well you should give it a try it will get rid off all your eye make up, your dark circles (if you have any) and eye mites and will keep them away.
I use clean and clear makeup remover and I really like it. It comes in a blue container with a pump on the top. The remover comes out as foam and it gets even my waterproof mascara off :o).





Emily
Coconut oil! No kidding! It takes the eye makeup right off, is totally natural (especially if you buy the organic kind), and your sensitive skin will love it. It also makes a great skin moisturizer!
use ponds make remover wipes i love them and i have sensitive skin too so it works! and they smell good!
Oil of Olay Daily Facials. They get every ounce of makeup off for me.
Maybelline eye make up remover about $4bucks


just go to walmart riteaid or a makeup saler and they have tons


Almay is good for sensitive skin
Hi use baby wipes i use them on water based make up. I also have sensitive skin. There isn't allot we can do, we just have to be care full and not rub the skin to much.
I am currently using Target brand make-up remover wipes. They work really well and they're cheap!!
Mary Kay
Really anything that is specifically called ';eye-makeup remover'; should work. They are formulated to do that- and they aren't bad for your eyes- vaseline and baby oil can't be that good for your eyes.


I really like the Lancome eye makeup remover (it's blue)


And and all over facial wash that takes off all of your makeup including waterproof mascara is Shu Uemura's Cleansing Beauty Oil- it's amazing.
boots eye make up remover lotion is really good and is gentle to your skin. its not too expensive but still works really well.
Mary Kay is definitely the best I've found. It's worth the money.
Loreal makes a really good eye makeup remover that is not oily. You can also buy Clean %26amp; Clear Makeup Remover Cleanser(I use this) Removes all makeup very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening