Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye Makeup Remover?

I always have trouble getting the last bit of eye makeup out from under my eyes, where it always runs by the end of the day. Can somebody reccomend a really good eye makeup remover?Eye Makeup Remover?
True, baby oil is really good because it's super gentle on your eyes. It also helps moisturize against future wrinkles! :) The Clinique range is also good but it's quite expensive so I'd still recommend good old Baby Oil!Eye Makeup Remover?
I usually just use wet wipes then a good body wash in the shower. That usually gets rid of it all.
Vaseline....accept no substitutes
Use Coconut oil or a baby oil
do you know anyone that sells Mary Kay? it is marvelous, I would buy 4 at a time. either share one if I needed a quick gift, or to make sure I never ran out, which ever came first.
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make up Remover is the best! I have tried many and they always burn or leave my eyes feeling greasy. Mary Kay is gentle on the eyes yet removes even waterproof mascara and it is oil free.


Sorry to hear your eye make up runs by the end of the day maybe you should try other MK products they are water resistant and smudge proof.
Good old fashioned cold cream,just smooth it on leave for a minute then gently remove with a warm wet face washer.
I'm a beauty consultant on a cruise ship.The best eye make remover I've ever tried is Lancome Bi Facil. It's so gentle, it doesn't sting your eyes, but it'll get off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara. It's a bit pricey but it lasts ages.
There are so many option out there but I find that nothing is better than oil-based cleansers to get the last bit of makeup off.





You should check out http://www.makeup-diversity.org where there are quite a few makeup girls who can help you out with your questions and even recommend the best makeup remover whether you buy it from a store or make one yourself!
Sephora is the best!
PONDS cold cream
baby oil, baby
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make up Remover is the best!


I need to get some more myself!
For light, everyday eye make-up try Clarins Gentle Eye Make-up Remover .This refreshing floral-based lotion soothes and softens. Gentle Eye Make-up Remover was formulated to be as gentle as eyedrops. Suitable for those with sensitive eyes or contact lenses.





It thoroughly eliminates eye make-up. Revitalizes and refreshes.


Helps prevent moisture-loss. Strengthens eyelashes.
ive tried babyoil and it really works! its great,i also use a moisturiser which also removesmakeup. dont no wot its called but u can get it from boots
Rimmel it easily removes the makeup without the greasy feeling also is great for sensitive eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening