Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best eye makeup remover???

I have tried soo many... but none of them ever work. Any ideas would be great!Whats the best eye makeup remover???
Either Mary Kay eye makeup remover or Clinique's eye makeup remover. Whatever it is make sure it has an oil base to it. You will know it is oil based because you will have to shake it before you put it on a cotton ball to mix it up.





It will take it off in a jiffy. O and make sure you use some sort of oil eye makeup remover. Wrinkles on the eye are 50% laughing and the other 50% is from tugging on your skin when you are taking off eye makeup. Learned it in schoolWhats the best eye makeup remover???
Almay's make up remover is not good, it leaves your face feeling oily and it says to wash your face after using it. I like the Mary Kay oil free makeup remover it's actually oil free and it takes the makeup very easily
L'oreal, definitely. I was a big fan of Clinique, but Clinique would smudge the eye makeup all over my face instead of sticking it all to the cotton ball. L'oreal's remover will grab all the makeup off your face, and you'll use less cotton balls, too!
lancome
I use baby lotion. It works great, and doesnt burn my eyes. if there is any eyeliner left on the lower eyelid, it comes off easily with a q-tip.


plus its cheap, and already on hand because I have two kids under 3yrs.


****also am important detail, I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara, black, and it still works great.
hands down Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Make up remover. it is AWESOME. it gets off the waterproof mascaras easily.
Neutragena... Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover


I love this stuff. I stole it from my mom and I havent given it back to her. I got it when it was just bought... It lasts a long time and doesnt need a lot to work too. This stuff really does work, I am very active so I wear makeup that is water proof and will not come off. But yet this makeup remover does the trick and gets the makeup off of my eyes.


It is in a kind of light see through purple bottle.


Make sure you shake it up before you use it though...For maximum results!





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
I have also tried many eye makeup removers, the best one I found and still use to this day is AVON MOISTURE EFFECTIVE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER LOTION. Not only is it gentle on your eyes but if you happen to get a little in your eyes while you are removing your makeup, it doesn't sting at all. It's great on the eyes, try it, I bet you'll like it.
I use babyoil with aloe vera I buy the Equate brand from Walmart or any brand. Just put babyoil on a cottanball and all your makeup will come off even waterproof!
baby shampoo it doesnt hurt your eyes and i works great!
Baby oil works really great! Just swipe across your face.
lo'real
Baby wipes. They are amazing at removing make-up and are very gentle.
vaseline
I like Avon's eye makeup remover. It also works like a moisturizer.
Use Almay oil -free eye makeup remover liquid in the purple bottle. It is safe for contact lens wearers and it doesn't leave your eyes all oily and gross. It will remove all kinds of eye makeup (even waterproof mascara) You can get it at Walgreen's for about $7.


Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening