Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why is my eye makeup remover irritating my eyes?

I'm not allergic to anything, but it's oil-free store brand (publix).... Does that have anything to do with it??? Please help! I don't want to use it again till I find out what it is?!?!?!?!?!?Why is my eye makeup remover irritating my eyes?
don't even waste money on makeup remover. its no good for your skin and it burns and its just a big waste.





use vaseline, that's what I do.


just close your eye and put some vaseline on with your finger and then get a damp towel or some toilet paper to wipe it off. the makeup comes right off. it never burns as long as you close your eyes...





but make sure you wipe off all the vaseline before putting on new makeup because if you put makeup over some vaseline residue the new make up won't stay on at allWhy is my eye makeup remover irritating my eyes?
Something in the remover is obviously causing you to have a allergic reaction. A Pharmacist may be able to look at the ingredients %26amp; give you an answer. A Dermatologist can also give you an answer. Stop using it by all means %26amp; cleanse your face with a facial wash or whatever you're using on the rest of your face.
I sometimes get that. but now i have switched to make up reamover for sensitive skin, it really helps i reccomend the johnsons one. :)
maybe you are putting it too near your eyes.





like eyeliner, if you put it on the exact bottom lid, it folds into your eye and touches it.





if your eyeshadow is dusty, it will go into your eye before you even put finishing touches to your makeup.





mascara goes in it if you blink alot whilst putting it on.





if you use anyother eye makeup im sure there is a reason, just ask!!





:)
go to makeupalley.com





before you buy any products you can see what other peoples reviews are. and they actually rate the products. so its pretty neat.
you might be allergic or i could be going to close to your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening