Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye makeup remover help?

What's a really good eye makeup remover? I have a hard time finding one that won't dry out the skin under my eyes. The skin under my eyes is super sensitive and I can't seem to find one that doesn't irritate or sting that area. I even have a few fine lines do to the eye makeup remover drying that area out so bad. I heard Lancome has a good eye makeup remover. Has anyone tried it? Thanks for any help.Eye makeup remover help?
Yes, Lancome is really good. It takes the eye make up off really easy and it doesn't dry out your skin. You should try it.





Good luck!Eye makeup remover help?
Hi there girlie,





I'm a makeup artist and what I recommend is to try to NOT get a 'wipe' or cleansing wipe kind of eye makeup remover. Wipes usually can ';mess up'; our skin's pH balance and will actually make the skin worse --making you break out, making your skin a lot more oily, etc.





Another thing is to avoid purchasing a remover that contains oil in it.


So opt for an Oil-Free Remover.





I recommend the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. It comes in a clear bottle with blue lettering on it. This is very inexpensive, it costs around $5-$7 and I've recommended this remover to my clients and some of my friends as well. It's very very gentle on the eyes and it won't sting at all. It leaves your eyelashes conditioned and does not cause milia - which is a rash that results in small white bumps around the eye area...that are just not good at all!





You can find this remover in almost any drugstore, usually CVS if you have around where you live.





Hope this helps! Good Luck hun!
i love the almay eye makeup remover pads! you can get them at all the major drugstores. they're so easy to use, and they work well with my sensitive eyes. i wear contacts, and they don't bother them at all. they make oil-free pads and moisturizing pads. at first i got the moisturizing ones, but they are REALLY oily... so unless you want to be dripping in oil, get the oil-free ones. they don't dry me out, and i have pretty sensitive skin too. hope this helps!
baby wipes


Or maybe neutragena oil-fee makeup remover.


I hate makeup removers with oil...


It's nasty.





NOTE:





When you look for a makeup remover, look for something that is GENTLE.


Because your eye area is very delicate.


Meaning, if you choose something that is harsh, it could cause wrinkles.
Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover works very well. I've never known it to leave skin dry. I've even gotten some in my eyes by accident and it doesn't hurt, so I'd say it's a safe bet for sensitive skin. It's available in most department stores or drug stores and doesn't cost much.
i find that the best is vaseline jelly. it is great because it removes everything! eyeliner, waterproof mascara, etc. and most ppl already have it so you don't have to go buy it. use a q-tip to apply it.
This is AMAZING, and is all I use. It is very gentle and will not dry you out or hurt. Give it a shot %26lt;3 : )
If your interested in buying a makeup remover but not sure, you can check ratings on www.makeupalley.com.


I think you should try the Neutrogena one(blue bottle)
Have you tried using Baby oil? If you put a little on a cotton pad it takes off the makeup super easy and does not dry your skin at all. Just remember to rinse it off.
I just got Victoria's Secret makeup remover during their semi-annual sale for $3 and it works GREAT, but smells funny... still good for the price!
Mary Kay Makeup Remover


It works very well, removes all makeup.


And, it leaves your skin soft and smooth.
I use purlisse cleanser, it does both cleanse and remove make up in between use baby wipes to remove make-up but dont forget to clean your face twice a day!
Don't use baby oil or vasoline, Mary Kay's oil free make up remover.
I just use baby oil on two cotton balls (one for each eye).





Then wash up afterwards w/a washcloth and I'm good to go!


=]
Loreal gentle eyemake-up remover for eyes %26amp; lips (waterproof ) is affordable %26amp; good
Body Shops Chamomile make-up remover
My eyes are super sensitive and I use Pond's Cold Cream. It removes everything-
I tried both of them, and they are the best EFFACIL, and BI-FACIL is for waterproof make up.
Garnier Nutritioniste Cleansing pads they work amazing:)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
i use clean and clear makeup remover wipes
mineral oil
I use Clinique eye makeup remover %26amp; it works well. (:


It`s oil free too.
baby wipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wet tissues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening