Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eyes had a reaction to eye makeup remover...can i still wear my contacts?

ok a few days ago i had an allergic reaction to a new brand of eye makeup remover (it was the equate walmart brand NEVER buy it)..and my eyes were all red and burning and sore, so i left my contacts for a couple days...right now they feel mostly better, just a tinyyy bit sore and red....but i'm going out tonight with friends and i refuse to wear my glasses out (they're a massive prescription....a 12 if that means anything to you).....would it be doing any harm to just wear my contacts for 3 or 4 hours?Eyes had a reaction to eye makeup remover...can i still wear my contacts?
This happened to me, but with clear eyes wal-mart brand. I went with out my contacts for about 4 or 5 days (and it sucked). Then I put in my contacts and it was fine. I think you should be ok to wear your contacts again. If you put them in and they burn, then you might have to go with your glasses. Hope this helps.
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening