Friday, June 25, 2010

Good eye makeup remover??

ok so i use dark eye liner and mascara evry day! the eye liner is mac and its water proof. but the mascara isnt (its not waterproof but still impossible to get off!).........


but anyway, i can never get it off and in the morning it looks ugly and my eyes r hurting!! there stingy and feel weird from the old mascara! any good eye makep removers?????


my eyes feel ichy and watery also.......


best kind of eye makeup remover that u like??


bes kind i can find at cvs????


thanks !


%26lt;3Good eye makeup remover??
here are my favorites from different brands and for different budgets....





maybelline oil-free $4


neutrogena oil-free $7


sephora oil-free $8


merle norman dual action $15


lancome bifacil $19Good eye makeup remover??
use olay wipes of makeup remover
almay eye makeup remover is really good


it doesnt sting at all and its safe for contact wearers


plus it really removes it
eye makeup remover from Avon works good
Regular vaseline works really well. St.Ives makes a cleanser/makeup remover that's pretty good, too.
I use black eye liner and mascara every day too plus shadow and everything. I love doing the full face of make up. Mary Kay's make up remover works SO good! Try and find it and you'll love it! It doesn't hurt if it gets in your eyes or anything. It's meant for that kind of thing.
almay
I'm currently using Clean %26amp; Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser and it gets waterproof make-up off pretty well.





When I don't have that, I use Vaseline to remove my eye make-up, but I've noticed that it doesn't remove the waterproof make-up as well.
For my eyes I use the eye makeup remover from Avon. It's only .99 or 1.99 and you use a very little bit to get a lot off. I also use Dove face wash to wash my face daily.
If your makeup is old get new stuff. It is not worth hurting your eyes for makeup. so get some new stuff that isn't waterproof. and the remover, i usually use lotion, regular body lotion it works well. you just put it on rub around and wipe it off with a towel. it makes your skin feel soft
well, i go to walmart and get a pack of makeup wipes, theyre quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening