Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the BEST eye-makeup remover????

i use mac waterproof everything and i wear a bunchh of black eyeshadow and liner.wht can get this really tough makeup off but still be sensitive to my skin?





PRICE ***DOESNT*** MATTERWhat is the BEST eye-makeup remover????
# 1 Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover


# 2 Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser


# 3 Desert Essence Jojoba Oil for really stubborn eye makeup. It is non-comedogenic and washes off easily.What is the BEST eye-makeup remover????
I use the same products and I find that Boots makeup remover wipes are fab especially if u have sensitive skin like i do.
i know this might sound ridicious but vaseline works as an eyemakeup-remover.. Its cheap.. and it works just as well as any other.. (theres also word that it helps lengthen your lashes)


Anyways i know of some by Estee Lauder that are pretty good.. but vaseline works just as well
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly works great! Its like $2 %26amp; it lasts for a while. And its good for your skin! It works wonders for me I hope it does the same for you! Good Luck :)
personnally i Uses KOSA make up remover ~ it Is wonderful!!!





I use a cotton pad and place the make up remover on, then place in over my eye(close) for like a minute to dissolve the make up on my eye then i slowly wipe them off using another cotton pad with make up remover on it. Do it for both ur eye~ This is how i clean up the ';hard to remove'; makeup around my eyeS~





Hope i helped~
Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover works really good for me you should try it, it is oil free so it should be pretty sensitive for your skin, not sure what type of skin you have.
i would use olay on the go daily facials this removes dirt and makeup trapping it in the cloth leaving your face.....i have actually noticed my acne fading with the progressive use of these....you can find them at wal-mart or your local grocer for around 10$
I use baby oil. It is simple and you can use the store brand so it will be super cheap!
clinique make-up remover i think is the best and is great for sensitive skin
It's that waterproof mascara. Really, unless you are going the beach, you don't need it. I suspect that is your culprit. I wear Red Earth mascara ( $13), silver shadow, and brown suede eyeliner... and plain old Ponds cold cream ( Walgreens) takes it all off. The problem with waterproof mascara is it can also take your eyelashes out. I really wouldn't recommend it for every day.
I USE BABY OIL. I THINK IT IS THE BEST.
vaseline on a Qtip is awesome....but you asked a similar question on a different thread..and i aswered MARY KAY there...
you might be able to find makeup remover toweletts in your local beauty supply store or drug store. Also try www.makeupsolutions.com
neutrogena make-up remover is AWESOME! it gets off my waterproof mascara right away
neutrogena eye makeup remover is awesome and like $10
Baby oil or netrugena makeup remover at wal-mart
definitely lancome bi-facil double action eye makeup remover





iv'e used it for about 2 years now and the make up always comes off perfectly.
Clinique works really well or use the makeup remover that your makeup brand is.
Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover





Price: $15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening