Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good NON OILY eye makeup remover?

I really hate all the oily makeup removers out there, they irritate my skin and leave it feeling greasy and like it can't come off. Does anyone know of a really good oil-free remover?


ThanksGood NON OILY eye makeup remover?
Like the girl below said.


Neutrogena Oil free eye makeup remover


its really good, i have it.Good NON OILY eye makeup remover?
Loreal eye makeup remover is what i use. It feels like water when you put it on your skin but it takes all of the makeup off and you cant tell you used anything after. This is what it looks like:





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
you can go on yvesrocherusa.com they sell a eye makeup that is made of chamomile and it gentle on your eyes and takes of all your makeup with no effort and is like 3bucks and they give you gifts with your purchase.
neutrogena oil free make up remover. ($5-6 at drugstores)
I would just use a good makeup pad or a wash cloth and lukewarm water??
I really like ponds cold cream I use it to take off my waterproof mascara. I just wash my face after
the wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening