Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do I do for my eye after I got makeup remover in it?

I was using the wipes to get it off and it got into my eye by accident. I flushed it with hot water but it's still irritated and red. Really red, actually. Do I just wait? Keep flushing? Or do I actually need to do something else?What do I do for my eye after I got makeup remover in it?
i dont have a source but i do have experience. do not keep flushing it with hot water use cold water it helps. then using a wash cloth put cold water on it pat an dif u want rub it not hard but a little bit. then kinda rinse it. thts all.What do I do for my eye after I got makeup remover in it?
Flush it with coolish water. Eye makeup remover is made to remove makeup around your eyes, obviously. So it's not a pressing matter at all. Don't touch it or do anything to irritate it further.
just keep flushing with cool water. eye drops could also help.
Flush it with cool water...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening