Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you use vaseline as a eye makeup remover?

I've been hearing people/makeup gurus using vaseline as a EYE makeup remover. Not whole face, as i know ppl tend to say it clogs pores, etc.





I've just started trying it when my makeup remover ran out last night and i tried it. However, i thought that it was a bit difficult when i used a cotton pad to wipe over (like how i normally use makeup remover), it felt like it was harsh on my delicate eye area.





Am i doing it wrong? Is there another way of using it? How do YOU use it?





Thanks.How do you use vaseline as a eye makeup remover?
do it delicately and try putting some vaseline on a cotton swab (q-tip) and then try and take off the make-up on your eye with itHow do you use vaseline as a eye makeup remover?
If you're open to trying something besides vaseline, I have a great product for you...It's called Camellia Oil and it's absolutely fabulous for removing all kinds of eye makeup, even stubborn eyeliner and mascara. The best part, it's completely natural and doesn't clog pores. It's also a great moisturizer.....I never use anything else since I tried this and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.....I got mine on Ebay for about 12 bucks, but it lasts forever.....
Put a little dab wherever you have your eye makeup. Them rub it off with a tissue. That's how I do it, and it always works.
u dont. it makes ur face oily and shouldnt be used around ur eyes


try extra virgin olive oil instead: put some on a cotton pad and wipe it around ur eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening