Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye makeup remover? Did you know?

Did u know u can use regular conditionar 2 remove eye makeup? I do it all the time and is the best thing I have ever used. 2nd best thing was avon's eye makeup removerEye makeup remover? Did you know?
Yea I do it all the time, and I really like it as wellEye makeup remover? Did you know?
I didn't know that. What happens if you get conditioner in your eye though??
Regular conditioner = leave-in conditioner? is it? Because I might start using it then lol. Also, can you use it to remove makeup elsewhere?
Realy is that true? can you realy do that? no i did not know you could do this.
yes, I use conditioner or shampoo all of the time.
Thank you for the great tips. I never knew that. About Avon, ive gotten it for years. Now its nice to hear that. Ill have to get some. bettyk
Yes I do no that. I use it to shave my legs it works very well. there is many things people can use. but most person afraid to do or use ideas,
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening