Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where can I buy Christian Dior Instant Eye Makeup Remover?

I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only eye makeup remover that works well on me. I just ran out of it and need to buy a new one. However, I'm having trouble finding it. It looks like this:





http://static.cosmeticmall.com/images/pr鈥?/a>





Does anyone know where I can buy it either online or at a store? I found it at ascentofclass.com but they refunded my money so I assume they don't have the product.





If you don't know where to get it, please recommend another cream based eye makeup remover that works well on sensitive skin. Thanks!Where can I buy Christian Dior Instant Eye Makeup Remover?
well i dont know where you live ... but david jones and myer in australia hold christian dior..... maybe a higher class department store would hold christian dior.... there are factories aswell..hope this could help =]





and if you cant find it....two faced last antidote eye makeup remover is great and is probably easy to find......i have sensetive eyes and i use that ater i finished my dior special cleansing water for face and eyes....another great solution is baby oil.......takes off EVERYTHINGWhere can I buy Christian Dior Instant Eye Makeup Remover?
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=C鈥?/a>
Clinique they have cream and liqid, can by can buy it at carsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening