Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mary-kay vs clinique EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!!!?

which eye makeup remover is better?





marykay oil free eye makeup remover


or


http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4899%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD560Mary-kay vs clinique EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!!!?
Mary Kay. But I'm biased I'm an MK consultantMary-kay vs clinique EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!!!?
I'm gonna go with neither, lol... I used to buy expensive ones from Macy's and none of them worked super well, and I went to shopko one day and bought they neutrogena eye makeup remover, i swear to god, get a cottonball moist with it, and you can rub it off completly so fast! It's amazing, definatly try it though, like 6 bucks!
Mary Kay is the best!
mary kay has the #1 eye makeup remover and is good for removing waterproof eye makeup
neither. mary kay is too oily and clinique isn't efficient for waterproof makeups. i use lancome. :)
clinique probably is the best
I personally LOVE the Mary Kay remover, hands down.. I've also used neutrogena, oil of olay, you name it, but MK was by far the best.. believe me, I've tried them all!! Hope that helps :)
Clinique
I used to buy expensive ones too. Now I moisten the cottonball with water and use J%26amp;J baby shampoo. It takes all the makeup off and doesn't sting my eyes like the remove did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening