Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out of the given 3 choices choose which one has the best EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?

(1)mary-kay (2)clinique (3)lancome





--it must be work for SENSITIVE eyes and SKIN(prone to breakouts) even around the eye area.


--it must not TUG AT EYELASHES, because my eyelashes have a tendancy to FALL OUT easily.





--and it must be able to remove WATERPROOF eyeliner and mascaraOut of the given 3 choices choose which one has the best EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?
Clinique is the best out of your three.Out of the given 3 choices choose which one has the best EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?
Mary Kay is the best in my opinion.





However the only way to know what will work best for you is to try them. If you have sensitive eyes, are worried about sensitive skin, etc. you need to take all of these things into consideration before deciding what will work best for you.
lancome . trust me!!
glycerin
This isn't one of the three choices, but I swear by it as an eye makeup remover: Johnson's Baby Wash. Trust me, it will remove even waterproof eye makeup and will not burn your eyes. It's very gentle and inexpensive, too!
lancome is amazing.
petroleum jelly works amazing when it comes to taking off eye make up


but first you wash your wash i use johnson's baby wash and then to take off the dark colors that stay with the petroleum jelly...


good luck
I love clinique products most of them if not all are oil free. Clinique makes a good eye makeup remover. Go to the clinique counter in Macys and ask if they happen to have a sample or ask them to give you a make over so you can see how the product works. Good luck!
I have contacts and am break-out prone... Mary Kay's works best for me. I have tried all 3.
clinique
I agree with MKDEEVA74. Mary Kay has a 100% guarantee on all their products. If you don't like it, return it for a full refund or exchange. I am also a MK consultant.
I have very sensitive eyes and my eyes turn red if i use the wrong products. I love lancome! It's great! I have to use waterproof products because my eyes constantly tear........and lancome removes all of it....not a trace of makeup left! Trust me....it's the best! (=
clinique its in a purple bottle and it is like oil it helps really well it takes off waterproof mascara in a jiffy hope it helps kthnxbi c yah l8er

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening