Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will mary-kay eye makeup remover get off TOUGH makeup?

Absolutely!Will mary-kay eye makeup remover get off TOUGH makeup?
It sure will! I Love it! Use it everyday and have been for years!Will mary-kay eye makeup remover get off TOUGH makeup?
I think their eye makeup remover works extremely well. It's about the best out there in my opinion. I also use Dior, but it's more expensive.
marykay does everything! it also has this eye cream stuff to put on ur eyes b4 u put ur makeup on that gets it to stay on longer, and come off easier.
Yes!! It is the best product I have used to remove Mary Kay and other eye makeup. I follow it up with the basic skin care and I am totally pleased with the results I am getting.
yes and the best thing to do when its heavy or tough makeup is use large cotton balls they are soft on your eyes and once its dirty you throw it away and use another one.
The best of the best is an oil based remover, which easily and safely removes even the toughest makeup, such as waterproof or waterproof protected. My favorite and the best I've used to date is Lancome's Bi-Facil, best used with cotton balls. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening