Friday, June 25, 2010

Can i use eye makeup remover 2 remove my face makeup?

sure you can... i think they just put ';eye'; in eye make-up remover so you'd buy another make-up remover for your face.. which results in them making more money!!! it's a make-up remover anyhow... it removes make-up wherever it is!!! and also i use it all the time... and it works on my face as wells as my eye area....Can i use eye makeup remover 2 remove my face makeup?
im sure you can. i do it all the timeCan i use eye makeup remover 2 remove my face makeup?
I'm sure it'd be wasteful if you did it all the time. Try good old fashioned soap and water instead, and keep the eye makeup remover for your eyes.
Yes, but I love Pond's cold cream. It removes even waterproof eye makeup and all face make up.


Apply a bit and rub gently. You can tissue or wash it off. I prefer washing it off with a gentle facial cleanser.
Yes, it'll take any makeup off, it's heavy in oils though so make sure you wash your face very well after you use it or it could cause you to break out.
i do. just test it on a small area of ur skin just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening