Saturday, June 26, 2010

I spilled eye-makeup remover on my laptop?

So I spilled some oily eye makeup remover on the outside of my macbook, and it seemed fine after I wiped off as much as I could from the outside. I didn't clean out the inside til a few hours later because I assumed none had gotten inside. It seemed fine and everything works OK, but i have two large black spots on the side of my screen and I don' know if i is wet inside there or if my screen is ruined? I don't know if it's possible to fix and I bought it about 10 months ago, what should i do?I spilled eye-makeup remover on my laptop?
Return it to Apple. Explain what happened. It should be covered under warranty. Be honest.





The screen is ruined. Most like the chemical in the remover penetrated the screen and damaged the LCD. Nothing you can do but have the screen replaced. Oil and Liquid Crystal Displays don't mix well.I spilled eye-makeup remover on my laptop?
You know, the laptop screen is not a mirror! Try removing your makeup on the bathroom over the sink like normal people.Anyway,there are good computer deals for memorial day.
You should be under warranty. Get a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening