Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?(price doesnt matter)?

i wear WATERPROOF mascara and eyeliner,mac fluidline and black eyeshadow everyday.i need something that can take off the HARDEST TO REMOVE MAKEUP.





i also have VERY SENSITIVE eyes and acne prone skin(yes sometimes around the eye area)i need something good for skin that wont burn my eyes.





please dont name baby oil.What is the best EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?(price doesnt matter)?
well i was a cosmetician manager for 5 years, and to tell you the absolute truth, Vitamin E sticks work perfectly... They come in tubes (like lipstick) and you wash your face as best you can..( my preference is to use men's body wash, forget what it's called but in red bottle) then if there is any make up left over rub that vitamin E stick all over your eyes and wipe off with cotton.. and than use a good lotion like oil of olay.. I just started using it.. i'm only 24 and it's the best stuff i've ever ever tried..( and there's added bonuses for the years to come *lol*. I hope this works for you as good as it does me. ( i'm sure if you can't get in vitamin e sticks another type of vitamen e cream would work.. never tried but see no real difference, but price ) take care mandiWhat is the best EYE MAKEUP REMOVER?(price doesnt matter)?
wow this question have been asked a lot of times. well, i guess you're really worried about your eyes. i do, too. i have REALLY sensitive eyes %26amp; my eyelashes are falling off. it's like I'm going ';bald';. but hey, overall after trying out mostly everything, I would suggest Vaseline. they're harmless. %26amp; chemical is the last thing you would want around your eyes. %26amp; they come off easier when you use Vaseline. all you need is a cotton pad, gently %26amp; slowly remove make-up. doesn't cost much at all. easier to use. harmless. you might want the best result %26amp; you might not believe Vaseline is the best solution but it is. make-up companies are ripping customers off for something they don't know of. chemical is definitely something you want AWAY from you as much as possible.


convenient in any way


good luck
Vaseline: The Best Eye Makeup Remover


There are all sorts of eye makeup removers on the market but the best one I've found is Vaseline. I learned this trick in high school from Seventeen Magazine %26amp; I've been using it ever since. Why? Well, it's easy and it doesn't sting the eye. And it's cheap. Some beauty experts tout Vaseline is actually good for the skin around the eyes. (I don't really buy that -- the tender skin around my eyes doesn't seem better than average after years of Vaseline).
I use Almay's oil free eye make-up remover. It is hypoallergenic.
I think the best eye makeup remover bar none is Mary Kay's Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover. it is oil free and won't hurt your eyes so if you're sensitve like me it won't sting or burn.
Mary Kay without a doubt. www.marykay.com to find a MK consultant near you........
I recommend Clinique's make up remover. Is not too expensive and hypoallergenic.
Netrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover!!





It is seriously the best things I have used from drugstore brands to department store brands and it works the best! A little bottle lasts forever and it's really cheap! I use Mac's fluidline and eyeshadow too and it works very well for it
I use No More Tears Baby Shampoo... it was recommended by a doctor and it works great.. No sting, no red eyes... no allergic reaction ... and it took off my water-proof mascara..





I know it sound basic and simple.. this is also used by the law enforcement training academies when they spray the students eyes with pepper spray...
nivea visage
VASELINE!! I have acne too and I have very sensitive skin that turns bright red even if you just touch it! I wear lots of mascara and Vaseline takes it right off without breaking my eyelashes or hurting my eyes or skin. Seriously, listen to me! Don't buy anything else, no matter what it claims! Everything else burns and is harsh. Vaseline is the only thing to use, and it's good to put on your lips overnight too.
Mary Kay's eye makeup remover is by far the best I've ever used. It's a bit pricier than most, but its worth it I think.
I use Mary Kay, too. I'm allergic to everything and wear contacts and can use it without breaking out or burning my eyes. It takes off all of my eye make-up without a problem.





Good Luck!





PS. I don't even sell it.
Maybellene
Clinique!
Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is really great, it's really gentle and it removes eye makeup thoroughly, info and review are at: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
I wear heavy black eyeliner, mascara, and foundation/tinted moisturizer.





I wash my face off with Noxema. It clears my acne, freshens up my pores, and it gets rid of all my makeup easily. I'd suggest that.





It's pretty cheap, too. I could find it at any pharmacy around my place.
cold cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening