Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's a good drugstore brand eye makeup remover?

I'm about to finish up my 3rd bottle of Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover (the blue bottle with bronze cap) but this stuff blocks ducts on my eyelid and my top eyelid always gets so puffy and tender to the touch. Owwie. Makes you wonder why I'd be on my third bottle if it did that. lol





So I'm looking for another at the drugstore level. What are your picks? Convince me!What's a good drugstore brand eye makeup remover?
Almay Non-Oily eye makeup removers are amazing! THe pads are reallllllllllly great! If you wear light eyemakeup it should take about one for both eyes, and if you wear it heavy it should take about one full one for each eye. Trust me, my sister wears really heavy eye makeup (MAC pigments, three different kinds of MAC eyeshadow, liquid liner, pencil liner, eyebrow pencil, mascara, fake eyelashes, and eyelash glue). These little things get EVERYTHING off!What's a good drugstore brand eye makeup remover?
i use neutrogena
maybelline has a good one that i use. i dont know how 2 convince u other than saying...USE IT! =P
I use Eye Q's. They are moistend pads that they sell at Walgreens. Very cheap but work great. You'll find it by the fake nails and the tweezer section.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue.


Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup鈥揺ven waterproof mascara鈥搘ithout any greasy residue It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free.
Have you tried witch hazel?
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening