Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lancome BI-FACIL EYE MAKEUP REMOVER ok for acne prone skin and how well does it get off eye makeup?

I got some for Christmas (in my stocking) %26amp; I love it!! I too have acne %26amp; I haven't had any problems. It doesn't burn either (like cover girl etc.)!Lancome BI-FACIL EYE MAKEUP REMOVER ok for acne prone skin and how well does it get off eye makeup?
it works good. but i wouldnt say the bestLancome BI-FACIL EYE MAKEUP REMOVER ok for acne prone skin and how well does it get off eye makeup?
speaking out of the box......try mary kay's eye makeup remover....it is oil free (it's silicone based) so it's good for acne prone skin and it works awesome
Really unless you get acne around your eyes than don't worry about it...it is a great product although Clinique's Take the Day Off is a lot less expensive and works faster, but it is along the same idea of two liquids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening