Friday, June 25, 2010

Using Eye Makeup remover wrong?

Hi, I use the Nuetrogena remover for waterproof eye makeup remover on cotton pads for Great Lash mascara. It says it removes waterproof makeup without rubbing/tugging/pulling. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but it sure takes a LOT of rubbing to get my mascara off. Even after I've been rubbing for a while it still doesn't get every bit off, which leaves smudges in the morning! It also sometimes takes out lashes! I am getting very frustrated. I have tried holding the soaked pad on their for a little while to no avail. What should I do?Using Eye Makeup remover wrong?
Just use baby oil, it works better anyway. Then wash your face after you remove the make up. Using Eye Makeup remover wrong?
I never use eye make up remover . It's too oily. I wear Mayballine Intense XXL mascara (waterproof) and water proof liner and all I use to remove it is ponds cold cream. Dip your fingers in the cold cream and dab it on your eyes. Massage it (DON';T OPEN YOUR EYES) for about 15 seconds and smooth over your face (takes off other makeup too) Wet a washcloth with hot-warm water and rub off! It takes me two minutes to take off all my make up and most of it is the water heating up! Good luck!
waterproof mascara is only hard to get off if you put too much on, so be careful about that. If you only put a couple of coats and it STILL won't come off with the remover then I suggest trying a different remover, but someone else suggested baby oil and thats what I use....it also works to make your skin feel silky
i have been in your situation too!!! waterproof mascara is a burden to take off!!! it takes soooo much rubbing and soooo much tugging and sooooo much pulling!!! in the end i thought warm water was better than all those products that claim to 'remove' waterproof mascara!!! and after that i just decided to get non-waterproof mascara!! it will save you a hell of a lot of trouble!!! ------- hope i was of some help xoxoxox
I use the same products as you and it doesn't take me long to take my mascara off.





Maybe you are not using the eye make-up remover properly? With the oil-free Neutrogena, you have to shake it well before using. That's how it is activated.
Safe, cheap and fast way.


I prefer using cheap sorbelene cream rub, then tissue to wipe off.


Wash my face to remove any excess.


I think the eye make up remover doesn't work as it claims too, I use some before. I find this method is the best
ha!


i use the same thing


okay





1 make sure you shake the bottle up before use





2 i use waterproof make-up alot but


it really works for me i just go past it once and all my make-up is gone



It depends how you used it. If it doesn't work i use soap and water to completely dissolve the mascara.
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening