Friday, June 25, 2010

Problem with eye makeup remover?

i only wear eyeliner and mascara, but at the end of the day when i try to remove it some always gets in my eye somehow and makes my vision all fuzzy. i am worried that this might permanently ruin my vision or damage it so what should i do? yesterday i tried cold cream but that also got in my eye and fuzzed up my vision even worse!





and i cant just squeeze my eyes shut really hard because that way my eyelids will touch eachother and hide the eyeliner and mascara i want to remove





help please!


(ps. when it got into my eye last night i just put in eyedrops and i wake up with no problems, but its still very irritating every night when i have to blink constantly to see)Problem with eye makeup remover?
im recently using almay [#1 eye makeup remover] and i close my eyes and swipe down its so easy %26amp;non irritating!:D











http://www.drugstore.com/qxp21835_333181…Problem with eye makeup remover?
I would recommend using Jojoba oil to remove makeup it's really soft on the eyes.





♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ %26gt;%26gt;


Ps - Don't forget to watch Inglorious Bastards , Directed by Quentin Tarantino. Starring Brad Pitt. In theater's this Friday! August 21, 2009.








Check out the Trailer - http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3738173…
i also wear mascara and eye liner and i had the same problem, but the best way i learned to do it was using make-up removing cloths. it is a lot safer than cold cream or liquid remover. i only use the liquid removers for when i need to get the dark circles from under my eyes caused by the mascara.....good luck!
I know this might sound weird but it works really well.





put baby oil on a cotton ball and use that to remove the mascara and eyeliner. it works perfectly and then just rinse off with water
......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening